Pumpkin Patch 2009






I just love these girls!!
They are already such good friends!!

Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?

2 comments:

Chelsi Biehl said...

The girls look so much alike, it is awesome. Is Tori walking or just standing with Aubrie? Hannah is walking and it is crazy. Kevin does a good impression of her! How are you feeling and doing?

Jenae said...

I got your email and I am SO sorry I haven't written back. I have not been on the computer much since I am a live in at my sisters house. I can't believe you are just whippin out the babies Leslie!! You must have really good girls because you are BRAVE!! I am thinking that it will be a while until I pop out another one. I need a few years to re-coop!

Your girlies are so cute! I cannot believe how big Tori is. My little guy is growing so fast too...I had kind of forgotten how quickly they change and grow.

I am so excited for you and your little family to have a little boy on the way. Your girlies are going to just love him.

I am so glad to hear from you again. I hope all is well. We'll be in touch!

xoxo