Daddy said he was ready for bed so Aubrie decided to tuck him in. She couldn't find a blanket long enough for Daddy so she figured 4 or 5 blankets would do!
Don't you think this smirk is hiding something?
Tori says, "Mom, look at my new hat!"
They thought that getting ALL of our snow accessories out would help keep them warm!
Aubrie made a baby carrier out of her scarf!!
This is Buddy after he ate his first chocolate chip cookie!!
I think he liked it!!
#1: Aubrie wanted to play doctor so she got out all of her doctor gear. She came up to me and says she needs to give me a shot and take my blood. I started to pretend cry and tell her how scared I was. She then tells me, "Oh, it's ok, I am here for you!" She proceeds with giving me the shot, giving me a pretend band-aide, listening to my longs and looking in my ears. She then says, "I better check out your son because, if you are sick he is prolly sick." So, she picks Braxton up and starts carrying him into the other room and stops after a few steps to turn around and tell me, "Don't worry, I will be right back. I just have to go check his websites!!" ha ha...where does she get these ideas?
#2: Luke came home from school the other day and Aubrie tells him that she wants to fight! Luke replies with, "You mean, wrestle?" Aubrie laughs then says, "No, I want to give you are Karate crotch!" (meaning: Karate CHOP!)
No comments:
Post a Comment